Thursday, 12 November 2015

Breathe a sigh.

Love is... Never going to give up

Day 160
5 months on

Specialist appointment today
And I am not sure what he will say today.  But it is a relief to find that  Colin's GVHD is a mild reaction and he said he is doing really well regardless.
Not sure how it relates but Colin's liver function has sky rocketed over 600 and should be 30s. Other functions decreasing.  He needs to taper the prednisone and he doesn't have to be so precious about going out and of germs.  Just take care.

I  am very grumpy and at the end of my tether with everything going on. I  am pushing for blood tests to be done locally every alternate week,  as Colin likes going to the hospital. It will take the pressure off my flatout days. Phoned a friend to talk about my frustrations.  My mind is exhausted with organising every part of the day and all the jobs I have to do. 

Probably didn't help that I had to clean the garage on my own, in prep for the yoga class.  Colin couldn't help due to the dust but he was great at cutting up boxes and filing the recycle bin.  Gloved and masked of course. Taking the class felt so good.  Wish we could carpet it as teaching classes would be a great job.  Unfortunately the garage is chokka full of junk.  So getting rid of it is on the cards.  Wonder if the kids will take their stuff away?

Nick popped in and stayed for dinner. Happened to buy 4 fish fillets. 
Flower arrangement from my garden.  Colin doesnt need to be afraid of flowers anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment