Love is.... Helping each other through the tough times
What are we doing.???
I may look like I am under control but sometimes I am not!
Been dodging bullets
I may look like I am under control but sometimes I am not!
Been dodging bullets
A week in the life of:
Weeded, sprayed, and laid pebbles at son 2 place- WHY CAN'T THEY TIDY UP
Trimmed trees, bagged leaf litter and fixed door and fence at son 1 place - OUR WORK IS NEVER DONE
Cooked heaps and heaps till late at night - EATING 6 TIMES A DAY FOR COLIN NOT ME
Gardening x3+++ - WELL THE STRAWBERRIES ARE WORTH IT
2nd to last yoga class - NEARLY TO END OF YEAR
Christmas shopping - LUCKY I PANIC BOUGHT THROUGH THE YEAR
Colin organised alarm install at sons house - ANOTHER JOB OFF THE LONG LIST
Baked Chiffon cake for clinic day - IT IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED
Daily 3 km walk - FITNESS AND FRESH AIR
Weeded, sprayed, and laid pebbles at son 2 place- WHY CAN'T THEY TIDY UP
Trimmed trees, bagged leaf litter and fixed door and fence at son 1 place - OUR WORK IS NEVER DONE
Cooked heaps and heaps till late at night - EATING 6 TIMES A DAY FOR COLIN NOT ME
Gardening x3+++ - WELL THE STRAWBERRIES ARE WORTH IT
2nd to last yoga class - NEARLY TO END OF YEAR
Christmas shopping - LUCKY I PANIC BOUGHT THROUGH THE YEAR
Colin organised alarm install at sons house - ANOTHER JOB OFF THE LONG LIST
Baked Chiffon cake for clinic day - IT IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED
Daily 3 km walk - FITNESS AND FRESH AIR
Really in the scheme of things nothing is more important than getting Colin healthy.
Everthing else pales in significance.
Everthing else pales in significance.
CLINIC
Well unfortunately Colins liver is not behaving, so not much they can do at present. I don't want any more curve balls. Just stop throwing balls at us all together please. Just PRAY that there will be an improvement please. AND SOON.
I did that in shouty letters so it might work. OK?
A friend said how do we do this?
I said It is hard but we have to be positive as there is no other choice.
Be positive.
Plan to go to bed earlier as the acupuncturist said, organs recuperate between 11pm to 2am. Sleeping in if going to bed late will not make up lost time. Something to do with body rhythms. Cut down on our jobs too. So no more late night calls.
Well unfortunately Colins liver is not behaving, so not much they can do at present. I don't want any more curve balls. Just stop throwing balls at us all together please. Just PRAY that there will be an improvement please. AND SOON.
I did that in shouty letters so it might work. OK?
A friend said how do we do this?
I said It is hard but we have to be positive as there is no other choice.
Be positive.
Plan to go to bed earlier as the acupuncturist said, organs recuperate between 11pm to 2am. Sleeping in if going to bed late will not make up lost time. Something to do with body rhythms. Cut down on our jobs too. So no more late night calls.
Anne and Colin walking Louie and Franklin
On a wet and dreary day. Still managing 3km
Sculpture trail
No comments:
Post a Comment