Monday, 9 May 2016

Live and let live

Love is..... Full of laughter

We are feeling good at the moment.  I  have achieved heaps around the garden and house. Waiting on some hired help to tend to part of the garden this week. Lawns done and the cleaning sorted for a few days. 

We have had 2 amazing weekends of parties back to back.  Home and in bed by 3am on Sunday,  mothers day.  I seem to have plenty of energy so I  attribute that to the supplements both Colin and I  are taking.  Recently added selenium and iodine drops which is easy to take.  Immunity building.  Recent developments in cancer treatment is for the body to fight the illness by itself. Ie Vaccines,  surely it has gotta help.  Even on tv tonight there was a story on lowering our use of plastics.  Are we trying to poison ourselves?

Yes we are feeling good because 2 weeks ago Colin's blood test dropped slightly and it was the first time for it seems,   ages.  I know there was a feeling of relief on both our parts because it was going so high.  Just hoping this week that there is a continued lowering.  There is still a long way to go. 
But we have come sooo far.  Colin has come so far.  It will be 18 months in June and a year since transplant shortly.  Just keep going honey. Just keep going. 

Have skyped Nick and Julie in Barcelona where he was so excited to go to the 3 tier  football stadium. Julie wasn't so keen.  I totally understand that.  Colin and I never got off the hop on hop off bus at the stadium stop.  Everyone else did. Nick and Julie  fly to London tomorrow. So great to see them enjoying themselves.  A honeymoon to remember. 

Mothers day yum char
Major Nelson and I dream of genie 
I like a man in uniform 

No comments:

Post a Comment