Monday, 20 June 2016

Happy 66 Birthday Colin

Love is...... Celebrating another milestone together

Can you believe it is 1 year since Colin had his  worst day of transplant and drug reactions.  What a horrible birthday in 2015 so we made up for it this year.  Had a lovely quiet family dinner at the Maple Room.  A orange vanilla cake for dessert at Nick's place.  After, Colin and I  touched base with friends at the Cossie club where D'starlights sung him happy birthday. A year passed, was a million miles away.  And we danced the night away......

Little good news is Colin's blood  test is on the decline.  Just hoping it continues to lower

Can I get so excited about delivery of a garden bag.  It is better than getting a new pair of shoes.  Really.  I have been able to pack it tightly with rose clippings and more invasive shrubbery off the bank.  Mornings we are out doing jobs and afternoons I am clearing up in the garden. Feel great at hitting those invasive weeds as it was a mission to deal to them.  Just have to keep them under control now.

Happy 66 years  honey. 
I'm filling this baby to the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment