Thursday, 7 January 2016

New Year New Beginnings

Love is..... Just the two of us.... Still together 24/7

January
I  can't believe we have been doing this for nearly 1 year now.  How far have we come?
A galaxy distance it seems.  I  hope we can hold this flight path and not turn back.
The new year has lit a spark of spring cleaning or should I say summer cleaning.  Not much of a summer weather wise for those not in Auckland. 
I am on a mission to tidy up the big cupboards and rooms we have and get rid of junk.  Compress and Deconstructing really.  Colin and I  have bought shelves and umpteen wheelie boxes for better storage.  This time I am labeling them.  With all the paper and recycling rubbish I managed to sneak around at night and top up 4 neighbors recycle bins as well! Soooo good to chuck out and will be a trip to the hospice shop soon.  Old suitcases are great for storing tidily.
Have managed 2 pantries and 4 cupboards.  Some are big enough to fit 10 suitcases by the way. Now I  can walk in. 

Colin has never tidied.  His way of doing it is to spend 1/2 hour throwing out in a huff.  When I ask where to find it he says " i don't know,  you told me to throw it out!"  sound familiar?
Now he is helping in a small way.  Lastnight I gave him a job to put the new hose reel together from its box.  I  can tell by the replies I am getting that it is not going well.  Last comment was " cheap junk!!"  I sent him to bed.
Tomorrow is another wonderful day that we have together. 

Our big happy Dance group

Photos courtesy of George

Wishing for a Happy 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment