Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Can I sleep in the fridge?

Love is..... Enjoying a little bit of dancing again

Colin
Is doing well but still on prednisone which has caused rapid development of a cataract.  Will be sorting this out after consultation with specialists after the son's wedding.  Blood results have decreased a little but it has done this before so hope it is on a downward trend and won't go up again.
He is well but needing a good nap daily to let his body recover.

I just want to stand with the fridge open.  Trying really hard to get the house sorted and do jobs for the wedding.  In this heat it is a struggle with no breeze at all today.  So I  am doing little bits often with a rest in between as I  have strained my back and got an infection in my finger. Little moan there. 

I am so pleased with all the jobs I have  achieved  this week. Just finished some calligraphy on butterfly place cards.  Not  the easiest job as there is little space.  Finished making icing hearts and butterflies. Sewing jobs and room clean ups plus window washing all got done with the extra cooking as well. A quick garden job of planting seeds as well 


Home made sausages,  home grown lettuce and tomatoes and home pickled beetroot and pickles. Free range eggs for lunch
Lean pickings from the garden,  flowers, strawberries, blueberries  and cherry tomatoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment