Love is........ A romantic awesome WEDDING
Wedding coordinator
I have been flat out for the last month with Colin. Him my assistant and me the coordinator. It has been massive for us. Luckily the benefit has been a loss of7 kilos. Unfortunately I gained back 1 kilo in a few days. Well the wedding cake was at my place and it was easier to eat that for breakfast as I was so tired and the house was a state of "walk out and leave it mess"
We are so exhausted that I can hardly complete my jobs and keep falling asleep on the couch. Feeling bit better today and writing this blog which I will now update monthly. Not a lot else happening from now.
The wedding ran smoothly and Colin and I laughed at the grin on Nicks face when Julie came down the aisle to stand beside him. Debbie and Rick's gazebo
Which I decorated up looked amazing. Glenda and Serene did an amazing job on the flowers in soft pinks and the petal carpet scatter which accented the paving stones. Julie out did herself on the candy buffet set up according to Debbies instructions.
Sorrento was the perfect venue on a stunning day. Couldn't have asked for better weather as guests sat under the umbrellas enjoying the most delicious hor d'oeuvres we have eaten. The dinner and dessert was amazing but I couldn't eat it from excitement.
Judge for yourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment