Saturday, 19 September 2015

Out and about, everywhere

Love is.... A life worth living

Saturday
I  realised yesterday that I was no longer looking for close carparks and worrying about how far to walk to a place.  Colin can walk longer distances and is no longer taking cat naps in the afternoon since a week ago. What a difference.  Sometimes he still waits in the car as it is not ideal for him to enter a place.  Tomorrow will be the first day in about 4-5 months where I need him to drive down the road for an errand as I am busy all day at a concert.
We have lunched this week and now dinnered with dance group friends.  I almost feel normal.
So nice to catch up on news and socialise while we can.
Probably taking a few risks but we are  still being careful with what is being eaten and where we go.


First yum char meal out since transplant 
First dinner out.  My night off cooking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment