Thursday, 15 October 2015

Moving right along.........

Love is.... A test of faith
Tuesday
I  have worked out how to get a good nights sleep.  Work out all day.  Yesterday was another day at my garden plot trying to dig it into shape.
I have 4 rows but Nola my neighbor at the plot took over the whole thing until now and i can only manage two rows.  Lucky the PD boys dug some of it for her. Colin is encouraging me to walk 3.3 km per day so I moan while we exercise. 
Today I have set aside working in the garden at home.  I hardly get much done before I have to come in to cook lunch.  Back into it and we have to go on our walk.  More gardening then dinner needs cooking.  Cooking has never been Colin's strong point so I am teaching him slowly.  I  need to because before all this I would carry on all day and only stop for a quick lunch or keep going till 3pmish. All the interruptions are time consuming.
Yoga
I am loving getting back to teach my yoga class.  Have decided it is time and my need to trim up is motive. Yoga is an amazing exercise for toning strengthen and balancing. Always thought it was weetbixy but it sorts out my back problems well. 

Wednesday
Specialist appointment and he is pleased with  Colin's progress. There is a increase in liver function tests and this could be the start of Graft vs Host so hoping it will settle down. The Chimera test has improved showing that the donor cells are grafting. This could be the take over that is causing the abnormal results. Wait and see game.
Hope like hell it is all OK!
After a long day of stops at hospital, lunch, pickup Julie Q, florist appointment, Drop back to Parnell, Mitre 10, buy a lawnmower, Pakn Save, Supplement shop, Bunnings I have had enough and come home by 4 pm to finish my lunch. Unfortunately some of the lunch has dropped all over my car.

2 closest rows are mine. Nola looking after the other 6!
That is all her planting and care
Getting ready for my beans 
Julie Q and me outside the florist shop Remuera 

No comments:

Post a Comment