Monday, 5 October 2015

What would you look like BALD?

Love is... Accepting you as you are

Watching Hair grow
It struck me that as strong as I am,  I would not enjoy being bald. Apart from looking weird.   My sudden onset of more gray and the prospect of darker regrowth is put aside.  Colin's hair is definitely darker thank goodness.  He was super grey in  May before transplant.  I'm still jealous of his dark long eye lashes.  I would steal for those.
So now he doesn't need his hat so much because his soft downy hair is working as an insulator. The other down side of chemo apart from the obvious sickness is terribly dry skin and nails. Can't say it is worth going through chemo to get longer darker lashes and darker hair. 

All going as planned this week.  Unfortunately he broke his tooth.  Going to be an expensive replacement.  Caps are over $1400 these days. 
We are planning to get away for labour weekend.  so good Colin doesn't have to rush home for work either these days. 

AddictionS;

Reno Rumble, The Block,  Humans,  knitting           

Unfortunately they have all finished and I have run out of wool for my project.  Even Colin who didn't watch tv except the news is saying  "channel 3 Humans is on" 

Damn more cooking cleaning and gardening on the  agenda! 


We enjoyed Nola's home grown veges

No comments:

Post a Comment