Thursday, 1 October 2015

Busy doing nothing!

Love is... Thinking of others

Thursday

Colin is doing well.  My gosh I can hardly keep up with him on our daily walks.  I  don't like walking up Hill and of course we live on a hill so there is always a hill climb.  If there is the slightest issue I  get  a bit scared but no need to panic this week.  His health is progressing well.
His hair,  though still light has grown and today is the first day he has not needed to wear his hat all the time.
He is able to do more each day.  We are so pleased the weather is warmer and it is safer to venture further a field.

I'm working hard in the garden trying to plant veges.  Now more than ever it is crucial that we have organic vegetables.  Unfortunately I have always failed with growing carrots that are big or straight or beetroot that are bigger than a 20c coin. I can grow magnificent silverbeet,  limes and parsley and weeds.
Hoping  my beans,  snowpeas,  cucumber,  tomatoes and courgettes will behave and produce fruit this season.

I am researching daily for anticancer foods.  I have discovered amazing information about foods we eat daily that are dangerous for our health.  The food producers have even lied to us and there is more money in keeping people sick than finding a cure. 
No trans fats or hydrogenated oils.  Good Food choices can keep you healthy. 

So sorry
To hear about  Andy's passing away 2 weeks ago.  Sandra D and I think of all the people that have crossed our paths on this journey.  We know how fragile life is  and how God has given our men some extra time.  Thinking of Manos,  Greg,  Paul,  Robert,  Rebecca, Monica,  Steve and Adair.

Spoke too Soon
Colin had a hypo episode tonight and after jellybeans,  1 peanut butter sandwich,  1 honey sandwich and a cocoa drink be improved.  Not sure if the flaxseed oil and yoghurt mixture is working on him to improve the insulin resistance.  Now he will adjust his insulin and make sure he snacks if  exercising.

Watching the All Blacks win against  Georgia 

No comments:

Post a Comment