Monday, 4 May 2015

Autumn Leaves

Love is....... Being able to go places

Autumn
A beautiful walk this morning as I see Autumn birthing..  The sun is gentle as we crunch copper Fallen carpet under foot.  The view is orange and browny.
The air is sweet as the light breeze flutters the leaves around us like a cocoon. I falter up the hill but Colin is consistent and I rush to catch up.

Busy doing nothing.
If we get a invite out we go.  The daily 3km walk is great but I will make any excuse to avoid it. Colin is disciplined.  Whenever he has a plan he sticks to it. No deviation.  Trouble is he loses weight quickly so has to eat and eat and eat.  Wish I had that problem.  Mine is opposite.

Excuses for not walking:
- can we have a rest day
-I have to cook
-the kitchen is a mess
-have to wash the floors
-it's going to rain (this works as he hates getting wet)
-it's really sunny (this also works as he is sun phobic )
-I have phone calls to make
-I have to do the accounts !  This doesn't work as he knows I haven't done them since last year.

   I spent the afternoon attacking the garden as  tons to do.  Foiled the rubbish men again by shoving the garden greens into the bags.

Tuesday
A catch up lunch which is lovely in a little group.  Diana makes an amazing heart cake which we get Colin to cut because he turns 65 in June but will be in hospital for his birthday. Probably eating via a tube.

Wednesday
Spirometry appointment this morning and bloods this afternoon. So busy driving around Auckland
Tomorrow is a double appointment too.  Seeing the transplant nurse.

Sandra and Kevin's on sunday 
Her cleared out kitchen
Early birthday cake
Sweetheart 

No comments:

Post a Comment