Saturday, 13 June 2015

Along the same lines

Love is...... Hoping his hair doesn't fall out too soon

Friday
Day 7
A week since BMT
All much the same and he was allowed out for a while.  Too hard to get car etc so we went for a walk in the Domain and it was a beautiful day but brisk. He was all wrapped up and I stayed the night.  Cooked 2 big lots of fried rice for friends and the staff who enjoyed it.

Saturday
Day8
Colin has woken with a sore thoat.  Just what is expected but we don't want it.  Bummer.  Weight is steady and eating well so I am pleased about that.
It is impossible to sleep here but Colin goes back to sleep after every interruption. I long for my own bedroom. He likes the company.

Im allowed to take him home for a few hours.  Fantastic. Nothing like being home. Guess who got on the computer?  


Sunday

He is not that happy.  Score throat as expected started last night and he has woken with it painful and dry.  After liquid paracetamol it is better and he managed porridge,  ice block,  iced water and juice.  I made congee in my rice pot and he enjoyed it with mashed egg as well. Have made yow mei rice tonight and will see if he can manage to eat that.  Just hope it doesn't get worse or he will have to be fed through the NG tube.  Nick and Julie visited too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment