Love is...... Missing each other at night
Wednesday
Day 5
All quiet on the home front as Colin continues on the same lines. Another partner said it is like being in prison. I said dont think of it like that. We are in a wonderful ward and the care is exemplary. Staff and people are so friendly. We are cocooned in our room and I clean up, cook and watch dvds and work on my tablet, entertain him, read emails, exercise together.
Today Colin had 2 visitors, Glenda and cousin Anita and Peter. Anita brought us some hearty soup and we had that for dinner with rice. Late home tonight and didnt have time to help him shower.
Nurse Sharon said the bloods will drop even though they are not too bad. Things are going to turn pear shaped. Bugga.
Thursday
Same same but bloods are dropping slowly. Colin still really good. I spent most of my time talking today and not much with Colin so will stay tomorrow.night. Lunch and chat with Carol in Newmarket and a police chase and arrest outside our cafe. Nothing to report is good, isnt it. I looked with the torch in his mouth and so far no ulcers.
Haha. I told Ray you took a photo and said .. you may see it on Louise's blog!! Well done. Did you get the ginger & spring onions from JHC? Cooked the fish OK?
ReplyDelete