Love is..... Given Freely and taken freely
Coincidences
-the charge nurse on admitting was a friend
-in Middle more x-ray is a friend from the cossie club getting an x-ray too.
-neighbour in Colin's first room was a patient of his
- we know the neighbour of a fellow patient
-go to Wow at museum and run into 2 cousins
-oncology massager is a friend
-the dove factor
Return
Colin is back in Motutapu for the night. Started chemo just now. The IV pump is squeaking along.
He will stay overnight and see how he is tomorrow and whether he feels like coming home for the night on Thursday.
Pretty much gone off his food. I got told off for offering him too many choices. Whoops. Left hospital late and home before 9pm. Colin had a small dinner of yow mei farn and home grown courgettes.
I spent the morning presenting a speech to a group about the Ah Chee History. Lucky it was a smaller group of about 30 people as there was no equipment for projecting so I had to use my photos. This was booked last year and I have one more in July. Had to opt out of 2 other requests this year as I just can't commit. Rushed home after trying to buy some fresh fruit for Colin and set to cooking lunch and dinner to take with us to hospital
Me
Thanks for asking, I am much better as getting sleep and got plenty to do. I'm fine. Great talking to partners on the ward. We obviously have similar feelings. Just love having Colin at home and life revolves around clinic appointments and hospital.
WOW
Had a lovely afternoon checking out WOW at the museum. Colin was a little worried that I was going to make him walk from the hospital but I'm not that mean. Dropped him to the door. His energy levels can drop suddenly but he never complains. I just notice him slow down and drag his feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment