Home
Colin had 2 chemo treatments . The last finished at 11 this morning. I turned up at lunch time ready to make lunch for him and he was feeling good but looked tired. I encouraged him to eat hospital lunch before our escape home. Big mistake as he lost it in the toilet. By the time we got home he was feeling nauseous so he was sent of to the bedroom for a sleep.
He returns to hospital tomorrow before 5pm so the consultant was right to halve the dose of chemo for Colin. Next chemo Wednesday and Friday. Not sure whether he will stay in hospital for a few days after. Will see what each day brings.
Food
Gosh he has so gone off his food. Off chicken again. Everytime I ask would you like.... HE SAYS No!
What a difference from all the massive eating over the last few weeks. He even was developing a small food baby!
All our routine is out the door. So a late dinner and Colin's sister Leone and Phil are up from Wellington to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment