Love is..... Not texting wife to pickup, so she can have time out.
Monday
Di and Phil rang just at the right time and came over to help fold letters and stuff envelopes. Got through about 1300 which is only half. Sandra has taken the rest to put through her folding machine at work. Evidently it can do 15 to one manually. Another working bee on Thursday. The post office is going to like us. Keeping staff in work. Colin had late visiting from 2 nurses Veena and Helen and nice to catch up. Mum and Jennifer popped in but we didn't finish till 7pm so lost track of time.
Tuesday
Colin was so sweet and I felt bad after I found out he waited 2 hours for me. I was waiting for him to text me when he finished but he didn't. I had a break and met the girls at yum char.
He had a platelet transfusion but I think his bloods are starting to climb out of the trough now. I hope.
He looks and is functioning really great so far.
Wednesday
Still at home and millions of things to do still. I only get some done. Always in the kitchen cleaning up after cooking. Trying hard to get through the jobs. Sandra kindly brought dinner so I could get on with things. So nice to have a break and Sandra's yummy food.
Nice to just chat
Thursday
We have done the rest of the 3000 envelopes. 1790 today done by Mary, Diana, Phil and myself. After a yummy lunch with heaps of food we completed the job by 4.30pm and it is a load off our mind. Next job cleaning out Colin's office. Have to clean up here first to find a place to sort and throw out.
Off to Day stay hospital tomorrow for a blood test.
No comments:
Post a Comment