Thursday, 5 March 2015

It's been hot out there

Love is....... The master key that opens the gates to happiness

Thursday 

The weather has been stifling and hard to sleep at night. 
After acupuncture mum and I picked up Colin from hospital.  He was feeling sick again  but felt well enough to travel home. Didn't last long as  he threw up again at home. (not my driving)  Surprisingly he ate fish and chips afterwards .  I know!  but it's what he wants.  Cameron came home so I rushed of to do my shopping. 
Made pork and chicken soup with rice macaroni.  Colin had some for dinner but has managed to lose more than 2 kilos already.
I've been busy all day and I crashed tonight falling asleep on the couch.  I think it's the heat and too many chores. The rubbish men didn't take my 10 bags of rubbish.  They have in the past but they are garden waste.  Bummer.  But I have rebagged and will put out in smaller lots.  A job that was unnecessary.  Silly rubbish men.  That are going to take it one way or another!

Friday
Colin is better when that yukky chemo wears off a bit.  Back this afternoon through the Auckland traffic to hospital for the final 2 doses.  This round is so much more bearable for him.  Even though he is feeling nauseous all the time but he can carry on functioning at least.  Not sure when Colin goes home.  Consultant says his bloods results will drop again and the fevers will happen.  See what tomorrow brings.
Anita and Peter have brought us some lovely vegetables soup and bouw for dinner.  Colin enjoys the soup.  Thanks so much. A good chat.  Colin is tired now and is off to sleep.
Sandra D and I are off to see the lights at the museum. Got a surprise as her husband left our room and got a single.  Moved to business class.

Coincidences
Recognise the visitor of a new patient in the bed next to Colin.  He is visiting his sons father in law.  My visitors know him too. Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment