Thursday, 26 March 2015

Here and Now

Love is.... Here and now

Thursday
Colin and I are spending all day together  24/7. Sometimes we are separated for a few hours if I am out shopping doing my chores.  When you have been given a "used by date"  all the time counts.  We are not looking forward,  just into the here and now.  It is hard to think about what is ahead when Colin is so well at the moment.  Well my freezer and fridge are full again.  Thanks to Cousin Mervyn.  I have whitebait and a lovely lamb roast.  Excitingly I have organic veges,  which are really important for Colin's health.  Capsicums,  pears,  apples,  eggplants,  beans,  passion fruit,  tomatoes.  Just perfect and thanks heaps Mervyn. 

Blogging 

Everyone seems to be watching this space so thanks for keeping up.  Over 9,000 hits.  It's good to know I can vent and keep  this as my journal and inform you as well. I am reading excerpts to Colin regularly and he likes looking at the photos. It is also great that I don't have to repeat myself more than I have to as there are some keen readers.  Super. 

Friday

Back to day stay to see what the bloods  are doing.  We have a quicker trip on the south western motorway  believe it or not.  With all my driving across Auckland my tablet thinks I work here.  "says extra 15 minutes to work in heavy traffic"  ha.  I could give those Bachelor  contestants  a run for their money with the race car driving.  I can manual change faster than them and am getting good at ducking around streets and dodging traffic lights. 

Fantastic Colin's bloods are finally improving.  White blood cells have shot up suddenly so he can fight infection better.  Haemoglobin stable and he is still feeling tired but  yayyyy no transfusion today at least.  Weight gain up again after a hiatus. Now a weekend to catch up on jobs.   Lucky I washed and vacuumed 2 cars on Wednesday. 



Fish and chips
Yes I know but he wants them and lost a little weight so needs plumping up. 
Got a good safe fish and chip shop handy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment