Love is.... Rocking being bald
Couple of friends have said Colin really suits bald and I agree. His head kind of resembles a kiwifruit for hair growth now. Keep threatening to get the hair clippers out to even it out but really it is too sparse. He saves time not having to wash or cut his hair. No need for shampoo or combs either. Never realised how sweaty the bald head gets. Bonus of having hair is it tracks the sweat from your head so it doesn't run down your head to your neck. Glad it is not me being bald but I was thinking I wanted to swap places with him at times so he didn't have to go through all this. I'm a bad patient though.
I am not achieving much as keep getting distracted and son is round for dinner. Bed late again.
Been told we have to eat organic. Lucky I am growing veges well sort of trying. We have potential big crop of chokos and are feed ING well off the feijoas presently. Fighting with a super mouse over the feijoas as we come out each morning to a feijoa massacre. Not they won't eat poison when feijoas are around. Lucky Lucy cat decided to kill one to night. Also lucky she didn't decide to bring it to me to show off. Don't you hate it when you have to say "good girl" when you just think yuk yuck yucky!
Been told we have to eat organic. Lucky I am growing veges well sort of trying. We have potential big crop of chokos and are feed ING well off the feijoas presently. Fighting with a super mouse over the feijoas as we come out each morning to a feijoa massacre. Not they won't eat poison when feijoas are around. Lucky Lucy cat decided to kill one to night. Also lucky she didn't decide to bring it to me to show off. Don't you hate it when you have to say "good girl" when you just think yuk yuck yucky!
Dove update
For those of you joining the blog recently refer back to " coo coo ca choo , shoo"
Just when I said yesterday that I couldn't hear the dove and I wondered if that was good or not, yes this morning it has come back this way.
Dang nabbit.
And Cameron sold his air soft gun. Do doves fly off in winter???
For those of you joining the blog recently refer back to " coo coo ca choo , shoo"
Just when I said yesterday that I couldn't hear the dove and I wondered if that was good or not, yes this morning it has come back this way.
Dang nabbit.
And Cameron sold his air soft gun. Do doves fly off in winter???
Woke to find Cameron cooking yummy pancakes for breakfast
Unusual design though
Homegrown and not too many holes
No comments:
Post a Comment