Saturday, 4 April 2015

Hop along bunny

Must be Easter! 

Love is.... A quiet Easter at home

Week 11 

Friday
A quiet day at home.  Where does the day fly too.  I am still buoyed by the feedback I am getting from friends who had just joined the blog and am able to play catch up. Not only is the blog my diary but also my writing outlet and my communication to friends.  At over 10,000 views there is a lot of watching.

Saturday
I have left Colin home with Cameron and taken a day off kitchen,  cleaning and gardening duty.  Friend Mary H  and I have followed our usual haunt at the Howick market. I need organic seedlings from the clevedon growers.  Their produce is superior and resists pest and disease and are high croppers .  Perpetual spinach,  sugarsnaps,  lettuce and celery.  Now just more blitzem for the slugs and snails.  I put it in cream bottles so it is not contaminating the soil.  The butcher there sells gluten free low allergy sausages with less preservatives, so will taste them.
What a great day out,  buying some jewellery and clothes and another lemon tree.  Need lemons to alkalize but I keep killing my trees.

I don't need to cook as we join the dance crowd at the Crown for an amazingly superior dinner for a bargain price. They say nothing beats it.  We head home with the leftovers as the others carry on to the  Cossie club for their usual night of dancing.  Colin can't join them yet as too many people means to many germs to catch.

Sunday

Where has the day gone.  We went off to see FAST AND FURIOUS 7. Great movie.                                       Raced home to dig over my planter in preparation for the green veges.  Will have to plant out tomorrow. Removing all the strawberry plants and runners took ages.  Anyone wanting strawberry plants  can come and gets some. My pak  choi did us for dinner and harvested the last two capsicum.  Bumper crop of chillies this year which I will turn into chilli sauce.  




Rabbits everywhere.  I want a chocolate bunny 
Winter melon soup

No comments:

Post a Comment