Love is.... My support group are only a phone call away
Thursday
I cant believe that 41 days have passed
Colin is better today and awaiting test results. I don't mind mentioning we have been cruising the last few weeks and these barriers have been dumped in front of us to scare us. It's a wakeup call not to get complacent.
Feelings take me back to January and that was a horrible and a panicky time.
There are still symptoms to deal with so it draws me back to the present. Not sure what next.
Hoping it is a minor not major set back.
I have spent much time on the phone talking through things with friends. Thanks guys, it really helps.
FRIDAY week 6
Looks like Colin's diarrhea could have been drug induced which is good. Stopped now. The bad is he will have to have the drug infused by IV which means more clinic days and waiting around. Takes 3 hours at least. High blood sugars mean more clinics and monitoring. Good news he may come home on Saturday. Cant wait.
Good grief I know it's school holidays but the whanau have moved in the hospital ward. Kids have taken over the exercise room and you can hear their shrieks. I thought this was a hospital with sick people. They have been leaving the kitchen in a right state and smearing their germs around. Not impressed.
Heaps to catch up on whenColin returns. We are both good now. I will have to reinvent meals. Going to do some more research
Lucky Glenda has helped me buy my dress for the wedding and the shoes today. No more shopping at the moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment