Love is.... Cuddling to keep warm. It works! B-)
I'm enjoying the warmth from the sun. Colin has to stay away as the chemo desensitizes him.
Monday Day 38
We cannot believe how fast the days are going. Uneventful weekend where I didnt achieve much as I just couldn't motivate myself.
Today the traffic allowed us yet again to get to hospital in 20 minutes. School holidays ehh! Great. Unbelievably Colin is still doing fine and we leave for home by 1.30pm. Didnt get my walk in. Colin has had diarrhea but I am hoping it is from a change in diet rather than anything sinister. Keeping an eye on it. He is not feeling so well and has had a good sleep and taking it easy. Sandra and Kevin have dropped off a mountain of food for us. Good, I will eat tonight as previous nights dinner planned for tonight upset Colins stomach.
The Islander tree man has given me a quote I can't refuse. Have to take out the Washingtonian palm which I am scared will ruin the underground pipes. So I have asked him to also do the other trees that are causing problems. All a big job and it saves me hiring a pole saw and a lot of man hours and hard work.
Will allow more light into the kitchen now.
Tuesday
Colin's diarrhoea has continued so an unplanned visit to day stay again. It can be a symptom of GVHD or the tablets or gastro. No temperature so awaiting tests
Admitting Colin back to hospital for a few days while tests are done. Hopefully it is just an infection rather than anything else. It is so hard to make plans.
I have left him feeling quite tired and exhausted with the symptoms he is experiencing. Poor Colin he had a jam sandwich for dinner as the meal was chickpea casserole and they ordered some mince but it was burnt. I wasnt prepared for a meal for him, so will cook tonight.
Wednesday Day 40
Just whenColin was due for his test his blood pressure dropped, he had a severe nausea attack and really faint. 4 nurses came to get him back to bed, inject him and take pressures. Bit scary and unfortunately the test is cancelled till tomorrow.
I am hoping that it isn't GVHD. Praying the diarrhea is just a bug. Back to the drawing board with food cleanliness and prep. Let's see what tomorrow brings.
No comments:
Post a Comment