Friday, 13 February 2015

Burst out of his bubble

Love is.....  Forever and ever
Bubbles
He has burst out of his room being the bubble and all.  Infinity and beyond.  With intrepidly skin legs he has cautiously, with my prodding, ventured out the door. The nurses look shocked and pleased and encourage his little adventure. Keep it up honey.  Race you round the ward.
Clean,  cleaner cleanest
I am not daunted by the germs.  I have to do it bit by bit.  The entirety would drown me.  I can't  make our house antiseptic or sterilize it.  But I damn well will do my best so that when Colin returns home he can stay a while.  If he spikes a temperature then we have to head back to hospital. Have bought a fair whack of wipes and chemicals from the supermarket to start this sanitizing. 
PM
Wow I have arrived and he has been told he could go out for 2 hours. Bit hard to go home as his walking is still limited with distance but he may be able to go home tomorrow for the day.  May even get discharged mid week.  I can't wait.  Just trying to think about how he can get down to the lifts and how  I can do the pickup.  We had a little picnic for an hour in the Domain.  I can tell you it is not easy pushing a wheelchair with flat tyres up the hill.  My work out for the day.
Planning on leaving mid morning from hospital and returning after dinner.  Can't wait.
we escaped
Yes I know it is summer 

No comments:

Post a Comment