Love is..........what warms your heart
The Dove
My brother in law Phil said the Dove (see post Coo Coo Ca choo Shoo) had a fight with another bird and has moved slightly away. I see it is perching on his roof each morning. I am surprised about the Dove Factor. I went to the hospital and heard the Dove cooing in the Domain. I walked to Newmarket and heard another dove. Heard one in Remuera, then in Northcote. Why is it following me. Someone said it is my father reminding me he is there. The cancer support group is called Dove House.
Feeding time
There doesn't seem to be a time which isn't feeding time because I am doing 6 feeds a day. I told you it was like having the baby home. Last night the late feed finished by 9.30.which was stewed apricot and custard. Food has to be homemade, preferably heated and fresh. I have set his phone alarm for morning and afternoon tea as I want him to do some himself now. He forgets and if I am out I have to phone Cameron to help. Then I vacuumed and washed the floor with my steam mop to kill bugs. So pleased I defrosted the freezer before dinner and made a basket for frozen food you guys supplied.
Phil L is kindly revarnishing our wooden table, hence the plastic one. The wooden one was unhygienic and a job I have put off so thanks a million Phil. Nice job too.
Weight
Colin gained 100g yesterday. Golly I could do that in 5 minutes. Weight today is .......60.8 so a huge gain of 1 kilo. So the eating plan and rest plan is working. Now I can step up the exercise plan. Don't worry, it is a little bit often to build some muscle back. Actually might put him on the bench with no weights. Haha Finally he is into the 60 kilo bracket a big milestone. Fantastic. Of course there will be a drop when he goes to the bathroom but let's keep hoping it goes up.

No comments:
Post a Comment