Saturday, 7 March 2015

Down then up

Love is.... Eating  mini Tim tams and loving them and not feeling guilty.  Because I deserve it.

Week 7
Can you believe how time really flies.  WE are nearly 2 months.  I have phoned Colin this morning and he is bit better today.  Just tired.
I didn't sleep well worrying about him and how he will manage more treatment.  Woke at 4.30am and had to get up at 7am to collect Nick from the airport anyway.  At night my mind is a whorl of all the things I have to do in the short time between hospital hours. What's was worse yesterday was the gentleman next to Colin speaks on speaker phone to his wife for ages! Deaf I think.  He has visitors for ages and they talk continuously. So hard to get rest. 
Looks like I will be snoozing in the lazy boy again.  Had a fight with the chair yesterday as I couldn't get it to collapse.  Kept throwing me into horizontal.
Back to the feeding frenzy to help Colin build up after losing all those kilos.
.
He managed lunch and he is on the slow road to building himself up again.  Phil and Leonie have visited and are back to Wellington tomorrow.

Phil and Leone.  Colin is so much improved this afternoon. 
Sandra D and me. 

1 comment:

  1. I am off to find some quinoa today. Is Colin coming home tonite and would you like some quinoa and roasted veges for dinner. Was reading about this ancient grain which is a whole protein. Bon

    ReplyDelete