Saturday, 24 January 2015

I'm OK..... He's OK

Love is..... Relief for him when the Anti nausea works.  Kind of
Colin was better this morning but felt sick by the time we arrived at lunch.  The tablets work and he is tired out now. Cameron has driven me in and I show him where to park and do pick ups
Only ate mashed potatoes and tiny bit fruit salad
Can't talk to him for long as he needs rest
Bloods have improved so slightly so more transfusion.  (I better go back and be a donor,  reluctantly)
Short visit from aunt Jenny and uncle Peter and Carolyn and now it is all quiet.
Everyone's regime is different
I am slowly learning the ropes
I woke last night thinking about all the things I have to do.  Administrative stuff.  So going to be tired but Daphne and Colin will pick me up and visit bringing dinner. Debbie has just left after a long chat.
Brought in a comb for Colin.  Forgot he won't need it shortly. Was just worrying how I was going to cut his hair as well. Going to be a new look.
Want to talk to him but he sleeps all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment