Saturday, 31 January 2015

Where's my phone?

love is........a happy husband


I went home for a good sleep but am flat out in the morning and night fielding calls and getting supplies for the next day.  Little big stone is home doing chores and beginning cleaning I should say disinfecting.  He slipped up yesterday so hope some work is done today.
So happy,  I bought mark II  pair of slippers which are slip ons and easier for Colin to get on.
I have such angels in the wing waiting and be patient people.  I will be wanting dinners for him as  this food is indescribable.  But actually the beef stroganoff was yummy last night but Colins stomach didn't agree.
There are major hurdles with sanitizing food and his tastes.  Everything he liked before gets an unhappy face at the moment.
He was out for a procedure which entailed drugs so all afternoon he has slept heavily which I think is good for him. I have hardly spoken to him.  Suddenly it is after 5 pm and dinner arrives but I dare not wake him.  The nurse recommends he sit up in the chair for a meal.  I have been spoon feeding him but At lunch time I made him do more for himself by pushing the table up to him.  Fabulous he ate the meat stew.  Unfortunately his sister and partner had visited but not seen him
MARY H came to get me and bring me home. Good to talk. 
Email me your messages. We read them all but too hard to reply.
Colin is now asking for his phone and checking for messages so please send text to him.  It gives him positivity and a link to the outside world.
Mob 0212606670
Sorry still no visiting
Except for family and sisters.
I asked Colin if he wanted visitors but he said No,  not yet.
His body has had an onslaught and he is still hooked to the life-giving drips and Bloods daily.
Because toileting is an issue it is still uncomfortable especially when he can't move fast so hope you understand.
Plus it is not good with us bug infested people  bringing in our dangerous bugs.
We have become germ phobic!
Just bought huge bottle of disinfectant and wipes.  Going to need a truck load.
I hope I have more time tomorrow but got some big chores done today.
I knew there were not enough hours In the day but now I swear someone stolen them well away.
Here is a great photo of Colin eating dinner by himself.  See my little kitchen. The window sill is my office. 
Was thinking of washing clothes there but knew a Chinese laundry was not a good  look.
Example of dinner which he ate one night
yes that is a petal cupcake box. drastic measures. it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment