Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Sliding down the bath

Love is..... Enduring
Yesterday
Man that was tough and I was tired with only 5 hours sleep I was cranky.  I usually get up after 8.30am but have slept to after 6 this morning.
Colin was so sick he got an infection so slam him with the mega dose antibiotics.
But he is weak and exhausted and I told the nurses he can not manage toileting.
His chest is sore so x-rays  and Bloods  which are difficult to get. They take from the line in his chest but because it may be infected then also have to take from his arm.  I have to leave at 7pm because I can't take seeing him like that.  Today is another day.

Please keep praying  because I am feeling your prayers and I know he is.  Please visualise the chemo killing off the badies and the good cells regenerating.

If I can just stop crashing like this then I will get stronger and cope better. I am listening to your positivity and it helps. Heaps.

I will post onto the bottom of the post with progress as the day unfolds,  so check at nighy again.
The Rock felt like it was in the furnace turning molten last night  but I am now out of the furnace.

Food
I read the food protocol yesterday and I have a lot to learn.

Views
Hey guys I have had over 1200 views since I started this blogging and even some people from Australia and the odd person from the world like France. If they google something like leukemia it may come up. I can track how many views per day and so I know I am not talking to thin air. Ha

(My tablet has jammed so may have to do a new post when I get to hospital, stupid thing that I actually love, like it is going into sympathy with Colin and getting sick. Lucky I can buy a new one ot these. If it was so simple)

No comments:

Post a Comment