Saturday, 24 January 2015

Sorry, NO VISITING

Sorry guys.  Colin  feeling unwell with the chemo.
He has it for 22hrs a day.  Think it goes for 10 days but I haven't been in when the doctors visit.
I asked if he wanted visitors and he says no.  Feeling disappointed but the situation  can change anyime

Good news he ate 2 of Daphne's won tons and said  "that was nice"
I am so relieved .  He doesn't even say that about my cooking!
Perfect timing with meds.

We have tons of food and he is eating by the spoonful now.
I have heaps to learn about the treatment
Will read up tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. It is times like these we realise how precious our lives are.We all have one certainty in life that we will all die but we all have a choice.John 3:16 for God so loved the World that He gave his only son Jesus Christ that for all who believe in him will have eternal life
    We have a choice and although we go thru all the sufferings thru our lives the most important focus we all must have in our lives is to believe in Christ.We must all join together in pray and pray for Colin's salvation.as well as healing from this cancer.Healing is also the healing of ones soul.as well as bodily healing.
    Our prayers are with Colin and Louise Nicholas and Brendan and Molly
    Take care
    Blessings from an old family friend

    ReplyDelete