Friday, 6 February 2015

Dressed up and ready to rumble.

Love is........   Watching our sons grow up into lovely boys
Dressed
Colin thinks the Forisip is making him sick so he stopped it.
He is a bit better and ate my macaroni cheese and the small potatoes bacon dish for lunch.
So a cat nap while I stew portions of fruit and now we are off for a walk. Walked  40 metres a big milestone leaving the room.

No dancing yet but
I did a practice across his room the other day and he was
N
O
T
interested.
Hmmmm
Dr has been and it is carry on as usual so that is good news.  Nothing unusual today
Changed pillowcases as little hairs all over them. Not much to lose though.


Glenda has bought us a yummy chiffon cake and macaroni which will do tomorrow.

The walk has tired him out but what a difference a day makes. He is way more responsive and now
I can talk to him. He is still finding it hard to think and talk back but
I see my Colin returning to me.
Back to bed I'm knackered
Bonnie did an amazing clean/disinfect of my kitchen.
O
O

2 comments:

  1. Hey Louise,Colin does look good.
    Soon he'll be ready do 100 metres.I'm glad you have started doing some dance moves.
    Hopefully you will both be back on the floor.
    Love and best wishes to you both,George and Mary.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George
    Well the nurses were shocked and Colin thinks he overdid it because he slept for ages after that. If I mention dancing he screws up his face. Will be trying a short walk again today hopefully. Thanks

    ReplyDelete