Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Bitter.. Bother.. Better

Hi Love is........ Doing all the cares for hubby,  and loving it.
Even when we were up hourly from the diarrhea.
Let you know if I still love it in 6 months.  Ha
His delirium went on all night where he talked fast and flat out.  You know that is unusual.
I called out Colin - "go to sleep" and he woke saying, "was I talking again?"
Yes I said  relax
We giggled
CT scan came back clear from brain bled which can happen with low platelets
Last night Evey and Billy came and brought us dinner.  Yum Rice and egg with meat and peas.  Just perfect. Plus toothbrush and breakfast goodies. Thanks.
Colin had his second dinner of the night.  Was like himself.
No wonder he is sleeping so much during the day.  No sleep all night with the toilet stops
Hotel Auckland Hilton
Hey just letting you know we have
-ensuite
-emergency call buttons
-free meals for 1 delivered to room
-free gloves
-Free linen
-round the clock nursing care
-sterilizer for bed pan
-heaps of bottles of sanitizer
-free coffee-and-tea
-free mouthwash
-free TV but Billy wanted Sky!  That's pushing it
-free headphones
-free phone but not to mobiles
-air conditioning
-comodes and shower chairs,
-temperature  and vitals taken regularly
-access to immediate scanning,  x-ray,  blood testing,  ultrasound,  heart monitoring
-free internet
-free doctor visits to room
-free ice cream and milk in the kitchen too.
-free DRUGS !
-also free walker and personal trainer (really a physio)
And I don't have to pay water or land rates,  power or phone bills
ANYONE WANT TO JOIN US?
View not bad either.  What more could you ask for.
Just a little difficult to sleep with all the people coming in and out of your room,  but they are really nice ladies and some men. Cleaning all done too!
Oh, only  if you want a room here you have to act really really sick,  of course.
If the dance crowd come we could turn this floor into an apartment.
Billy said the floor is good for dancing on!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lou! Hot Mumma photo!

    You look fabulous & amazing, despite all that's going on. I've only managed to catch up today, as I've been 'solo parenting' due to Dave being away. My lot are aged 7,4 & 1. I remember yours being this age, they were so cute! Now look at them strapping lads!

    Wanting to wish Colin & yourself the warmest of wishes, from freezing cold, but sunny, Dublin. Through your informative blog, sent by my big sis, I've been able to be kept in the loop. Thank goodness for technology, which can make the world so much smaller. I still can't believe your mum is on FB even!

    Thinking of you heaps, Love your Cousins-Julianne, Dave, Keira, Hazel & Jack. xXxxx

    ReplyDelete