Monday, 26 January 2015

YOU ROCK

Dad was my BOULDER ,
He rolled away in 2000

Colin is my ROCK
My 3 sons are STONES
Rocks in the making
PEBBLES are our friends and family

I am SAND lying around the rocks,  stones and pebbles
I have no substance

NO!
Suddenly
I AM THE  ROCK
He is the sand
Stay with me
Stay............

The tide is drawing us out
But the rocks stones and pebbles
Join together to be strong
Stronger
Strength

Hey
I am the Rock.

4 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful.Is there no end to your talents.

    We as your friends should be cheering you up but your blog is so entertaining and informative so please keep it cominig.

    The first thing I do after getting up in the mornings now is to click onto your blog.
    Remember anything that Mary and I can do,please ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my therapy and this is how it feels so glad friends find it helpful.
      Posts will get a lot less later. As will be a waiting game.

      Delete
    2. Wow!!!!

      Hi Louise and Colin,
      Since we heard the news on Friday, at the New Lynn RSA, we have not been able to stop thinking about you guys.
      Yes Louise, you ARE the ROCK. But when the ROCK needs a rest and a shoulder to lean on, US PEBBLES are already at your side.

      Love to you both,
      Jock and Christine

      Delete
  2. So beautiful the words, freely the tears fall
    So loving, so brave and oh so strong
    Not only a rock you are
    But a shining star for us to see

    A bright light that draws us closer together
    A star that radiates love and hope
    You ARE strong
    Giving strength to hold us together

    And with all this energy around
    We will fight this together

    Much love and prayers
    Anita and Peter

    ReplyDelete