Thursday, 22 January 2015

Three kisses three wishes

COLIN and I always kissed goodbye in the morning,  on return from work and goodnight. At least 3 times a day.  I read some where that it was like a free happy thing and it works.
Now I have 3 wishes to go with it
1. Get healthy
2. Get healthy
3. Get healthy

He can do it.!!!

Good day
So far it is a good day.  Colin had procedures all morning and we had to wait a long time for him to return this afternoon from his heart echo . Results were good and the go ahead to start Chemotherapy. His sisters niece and mother had a short visit before the nurse came to give us the low down.  I am sitting here with Brendon and Colin is sleeping while listening to the news.  The little pump is infusing his body with the chemicals to kill off the cancer.  I am willing it to work,  so hard. 

From now on he has chemo for 10 days twice a day.  Might get nausea tonight so see what happens.  His mouth will get tender and sensitive.  Do mouthwashes.
I haven't read the info booklet yet.  Red chemo will turn urine pink

When you come visiting check in at the desk and you answer  a medical form of 2 questions.  Then Wash Your hands well.

He has gone off chicken which I bought for him. Never mind I ate it.  Evidently the meals cater for the illness and must say the dinner looked appetizing.  MORE funding? Think soup is in order.  He may not eat much due to the chemo. 
Been told later he needs home cooked meals and no takeaways.  They will give me the info on what to eat.

Benefits of being chubby;
Under stress when you lose weight,  you got more to come and go on.
I knew being skinny has it's negatives.

Benefits of crying heapz:
Your wrinkles dissappear  a bit. Cheap beauty treatment,  sort of.  The bloodshot eyes aren't a good look though.

There is a lounge with good kitchenette next door.  See pix.
Public toilet next to it down corridor

I feel better and might crash again tonight.  Could hear the coo coo bird in the distance this morning but he must have pissed of someone else.
Thinking about using Nicks airsoft gun but lucy cat caught a sparrow.  Pleased as punch but we got it off her in time last night.  Could be messy.

Nighty night

2 comments:

  1. Seeing the positives, must remember the chubby and crying beauty techniques. Bit like pregnancy emotional and swelling benefits, yeah? Three kisses to Colinxxx and three words, Get Well Soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vania. Unfortunately when you kind of stop blubbing the wrinkles return. But the reception wondered if I was his wife cos she said I looked too young!!! Put a smile on my heart

      Delete